9 reasons to buy fabric May 19, 2010Posted by faelix in curi-ocity.
- It insulates the cupbard where it is kept
- It’s a contents – “The one who dies with the most fabric wins”
- It keeps the economy moving. It is your duty to support cotton farmers, textile mills and fabric shops
- It is less expensive and more fun than psychiatric care
- It doesn’t require refrigeration; it doesn’t need to be cooked to enjoyed; and you never have to feed it, change it, wipe its nose or walk it
- It’s good for protecting previously empty spaces in the house – like the ironing board, laundry basket, and spare bed.
- It’s not immoral, illegal or fattening. It calms the nerves, gratifies the soul and makes you feel good
- It’s on sale
- Buy it now before your husband retires and goes shopping with you